Policy and Procedures
Protocol for Student Pick Up and Drop Off: is as follows and must be adhered to by each driver to ensure that each student is transported in a timely manner to and from school.
* Please have your children ready 10 minutes prior to your pick up time
* The driver will blow upon arrival, and will wait no longer than 2 minutes
* The driver can't and will "NOT" return for late students
* After school the driver will only wait 6 minutes after normal school dismissal time
"6 minutes boarding" students should not play with friends
(Please remind your students to come directly to the bus.)
* Parents will be notified when your child misses the bus, and PLEASE notify us when
They go home early or will not be riding.
* Students are "NOT" allowed to eat or drink on the bus
* No bullying, fighting, arguing or physical contact with other passengers
* No horse playing or standing while the vehicle is in motion
* Audio/Video devices may be used with headphones "ONLY" at
* Seatbelts must be worn at "ALL" times
* Students 8 years of age and under 4'9 inches tall, must ride in booster
* Insubordinate and disrespectful behavior and language towards anyone
will "NOT" be tolerated.
(Including parents) Immediate Termination of Services
* Keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle
* On The Go Transportation is not responsible for items left behind on the
* Parents WILL be responsible for $50.00 sick/accident clean up fee
* Damages caused to On The Go Transportation vehicles by the student
is the responsibility of the parent for any repairs needed
* On The Go Transportation will charge a $10.00 late fee for
payments received after 11:59 pm each Friday.
* If your child only rides one day during the week, your rate is still the
normal rate, we do not pro-rate days ( weekly rates only)
* If your child is absent more than 1 week, your payment must continue to
be made in order to reserve your seat. Out more than 1 week require
new $50 registration fee.