On The Go Transportation  - " We're here to get you there"
RSS

Recent Posts

Parent
powered by

My Blog

Parent

I have used this bus service now for 3 years. They are very dependable and great with my children. My kids are very happy with their driver and they always drive in a air conditioned van. I recommend this private bus service for great service.

10 Comments to Parent :

Comments RSS
Julia Hernandez on Thursday, July 18, 2013 4:11 PM
My family will continue use this bus service, I feel comfortable when I leave for work and know for sure my kids have a safe ride to school. My kids have also attended the spring break camp. I have 3 kids and can't afford daycare prices.
Reply to comment

T. Fontenot on Friday, July 19, 2013 1:56 AM
On the go transportation provides reliable & affordable transportation. Ms. Michelle & her staff ensure child safety & it gives me peace of mind to know that they are getting to school everyday.
Reply to comment

Ms. Rogers on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 6:43 AM
If you want reliable, on-time, professional bus service for your child, "On The Go" private bus service is for you. My "precious cargo" has been a patron of "On The Go" for 2 years now and I am beyond pleased! I have piece of mind and feel secure knowing that my son will arrive to school safe and on time. Keep up the good work Sherman and crew! You guys make my heart feel super happy! I recommend this affordable service to anyone that needs assistance driving their children back and forth to school safely!
Reply to comment

Ms. Rogers on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:19 PM
I am a full time mom and educator. I was in desperate need of a way to go my "precious cargo" to school in the mornings! Finding "On The Go" is one of the best decisions I've made since moving back to Houston. If you want reliable, safe and courteous transportation for your son/daughter, "On The Go" is for you. My son has been riding with Ms. Sherman and her crew since Pre-K. I feel at ease knowing my baby will get to school safe and on time. Keep up the great work!
Reply to comment

Ms. Johnson on Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:23 AM
Miss.Sherman and her crew are very dependable,outstanding,reliable,courteous and gives excellent service. Thank you for you services.
Reply to comment

Darnetta Joseph on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 10:28 PM
This is our 2nd year with with "On The Go"! They provide a safe reliable way to school for our children. This year a new payment option was added to pay on line through PayPal.. No need to remember to have cash on hand. Payments are at the click of a button!! Thanks "On The Go" for making life a little easier!!!
Reply to comment

Andrea Price on Friday, September 5, 2014 9:50 AM
I absolutely love the new payment system through PayPal. I do not have to worry about getting cash when running late in the morning nor reminding my child to not forget to give payment to Mrs. Michelle.
Reply to comment

Tracy Early on Saturday, December 12, 2015 11:29 AM
On the go has been a blessing to me and my family. Ms. Sherman has great dependable and reliable drivers. I couldn't be more pleased with the service .
Reply to comment

Diandrolyn Richards on Thursday, March 17, 2016 2:09 PM
Thank you On the Go Transportation!!!! My sons have stated the only want to go to your camps because they have had such a great time! I appreciate you and your service. I am never concerned about their safety when they are with you!
Reply to comment

Antoinette Fisher on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 3:55 PM
Thank you On the Go Transportation!! I have used On the Go Transportation for 2 years. I was very happy with the level of services I got from Mrs. Michelle and her staff. I did not have to worry about my daugther getting home safely. Thank you again Mrs. Michelle.
Reply to comment